Our dentists are trained to treat pediatric dental conditions within our office and in a hospital setting.
Our kid-friendly and understanding team will ensure your child feels comfortable during their initial visit. We have televisions in our treatment rooms which helps them stay relaxed and entertained during their appointments.
In addition, we look at growth, development stages and concerns for their age. At the end of the visit, we award them with a prize.
We provide the following pediatric dental services:
- Infant oral health exams, which include risk assessment for dental decay in mother and child.
- Preventive dental care including cleanings, fluoride treatments and sealants, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations.
- Habit counseling for example, pacifier use and thumb sucking.
- Early assessment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite. Orthodontic care at this time is referred to the specialists.
- Restoration of tooth cavities or defects.
- Management of gum diseases and conditions including ulcers, short frenula, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease.
- Care for dental injuries. For example, fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth.